The formation of vacuum gas boiler provisions vacuum gas boiler set up the day there are many issues deserve attention, in the formation should have rigorous, failing that there are many hidden dangers behind, what had to be concerned about when it set up a public, make sure the gas vacuum the formation location of the boiler, if it is established businesses should have to inform the relevant departments have a license before they can install. Second, do the registration dossier, China clearly requires a vacuum gas boiler should have to register and do business related files, and second, the need for certified staff as established. Third, the study initiated by the operator often set up with the standard of credible standards and clear view of the formation of knowledge about the arrangement. Fourth, vacuum gas boiler before the formation of the first vacuum gas boiler host, with each component ignition advance detection equipment, should have to complete the notes, if there are problems, you should have instant changes made to the plant equipment. It is certainly relevant provisions of the above-mentioned gas boiler formation of a vacuum, a certain amount to the public in the early days of preparation, good planning in advance, to avoid problems such as the level of problem or placement will directly affect the progress of the formation of the back of the output.
1. What is a vacuum hot water boiler? Answer: so-called vacuum hot water boiler, also called vacuum phase change hot water boiler. When the boiler is working normally, the inner medium pressure of the boiler is lower than the atmospheric pressure, and the cold water is heated by phase change heat. Vacuum sealing inside the body of vacuum hot water boiler, negative pressure combustion of heat medium water, steam exchange between steam and heat exchanger, high heat efficiency, one-time treatment and perfusion of heat medium water in factory, no need to replenish water in operation. The unique design of vacuum hot water boiler has formed the characteristics of safety, stability and so on.
2. The composition and structure principle of vacuum Hot Water Boiler? Answer: the furnace body of a vacuum hot water boiler is divided into two parts: the upper part is a vacuum chamber (negative pressure steam chamber), and a tubular steam-water heat exchanger is installed in the space to heat the circulating water flowing through the heat exchanger. Operation principle: during the operation of vacuum hot water boiler, the heat medium water inside the furnace under negative pressure of vacuum absorbs the heat energy released from fuel combustion, boiling vaporizes into low temperature steam, and the low temperature steam rises to meet the system circulating water in stainless steel heat exchanger. Heating circulating water to the user for heating or sanitary hot water. The water vapor itself is cooled and condensed into droplets falling onto the surface of the heat medium and then heated again, thus completing the whole cycle. Heat medium water The cycle of "boiling = evaporation = condensation = heat medium water" is constantly carried out in the enclosed body, so there is no need to replenish condensate water and there is no danger of empty burning. The condensation heat transfer coefficient of steam-water condensation in vacuum hot water boiler is the highest in all heat transfer conditions.
3. What is a vacuum? Answer: vacuum state does not mean absolute pressure is zero, as long as lower than external pressure, can be called "vacuum". For example: vacuum boiler operating inside the shell is debugged as vacuum and maintained between-375pxHg--76mmHg.
4. What is vacuum? A: vacuum refers to the degree of gas rarity in vacuum, usually expressed as "high vacuum" and "low vacuum". High vacuum means good vacuum, low vacuum means poor vacuum. The value of vacuum degree indicates that the actual value of system pressure is lower than that of atmospheric pressure, that is, vacuum degree = atmospheric pressure-absolute pressure. International standard unit of vacuum: Pa (Pa).
5. Why is heat medium water in vacuum hot water boiler heated in vacuum? Answer: the boiling temperature of water is different under different pressures. Under an atmospheric pressure (0.1Mpa), the boiling temperature of water is 100 ℃, while the boiling temperature of water is 4 ℃ under 0.8Kpa pressure. The vacuum hot water boiler works within the pressure range of vacuum degree 2.67Kpa~66.6 Kpa, and the corresponding saturation temperature is 15 ℃ ~ 85 ℃. Therefore, in vacuum, heat medium water is easy to boil and vaporize.
6. The origin of vacuum hot water boiler? A: the basic principle of vacuum hot water boiler was born in 1972 at Zurich University of Technology. In 1975, Japan's TAKUMA Company developed a vacuum hot water boiler on the basis of the principle, which was patented for invention, and was gradually popularized all over the world. This technology has been developed and developed by Korean enterprises, and South Korean TAKUMA, has appeared one after another.
Around at 10:12 on February 28, 2019, Zhangjiakou City Chabei Management District Kai Austrian Energy Management Services Ltd. Taiwan 15 tons of steam biomass boiler drum due to the control zone tearing a serious accident, killing three people the death of four people were injured.
Currently seven injured in hospital emergency treatment, cause of the accident is still under investigation, rehabilitation disposal is also an orderly manner.
Heartbreak is that similar incidents happened from the last time, only 28 days.
At 15:30 on January 2019 May 2009 55 points, Zhangjiakou City Hall Ltd. Hong Mei generating boiler scalding accident, three people were killed and one injured.
Boiler special equipment is clearly defined our country, whether it is manufacturing, purchase, installation, operation or maintenance, have strict operating guidelines. Now many have adopted new boiler intelligent control, operational safety compared to conventional boilers, more convenient; but that does not mean foolproof, vigilant and master the correct method of application, in order to minimize accidents frequency. After all, the cost of each accident are living lives.
Recalling these events boiler explosion
March 3, 2014, Xingtai City, Hebei Province, a steam boiler explosion. Boiler plant razed to the ground, surrounded by multi-family residential buildings, factories affected by the explosion were destroyed. According to the injured introduction, cause of the accident may be due to faulty boiler and pressure control instruments not work, the pressure continues to rise, leading to an explosion.
November 15, 2014, Wangcun Daiyue located in Tai'an City, congee shop offices under Daiyue Xiaoxiang Court Food Co. boiler explosion accident caused part of the building collapsed, the scene four different degrees of harm employees .
About 5 minutes, packaging wood factory near Jincheng territory of Huai'an City, Jiangsu Province, south of the village of Hope Town boiler explosion occurred at 9:00 on January 24, 2016.
February 28, 2016, after the city of Hebi in Henan Province Junxian Pi Mao Shan Street office building energy source of the village cents Ltd. boiler explosion occurred, resulting in many injuries and death.
May 12, 2016, hurt Fengxian Plastics Corporation boiler explosion occurred, resulting in many casualties.
Related problems of boiler corrosion deactivated 1, deactivate the boiler corrosion damage to the concept of corrosion occurring at the boiler cold standby, hot standby, or during servicing referred to deactivate corrosion. Disable boiler corrosion, primarily because the metal surface is not completely dried during the shutdown and oxygen in the atmosphere continues to leak into the cause. Although the internal and external boiler heating surface corrosion during shutdown occur simultaneously, but internal corrosion is more serious than external corrosion, so corrosion is mainly refers to disable the internal heating surface corrosion. 2, after the cause of corrosion disable shutdown, with decreasing pressure, temperature, boiler water vapor condenses into water, there will be a vacuum inside the boiler, outside air leakage into the furnace, oxygen and moisture vapor case, it is prone to corrosion of metals. Due to the structure of the boiler, if certain measures are not adopted, disabled corrosion is inevitable. Vertical e.g. superheater is not within the water in the superheater drained. When the internal heating surface metal junction with a water-soluble salt scale, will form a high concentration salt solution when it absorbs moisture, so that increased corrosion disabled, and the formation of ulcers corrosion. In this case the inlet of the superheater is often present. Because of the separated saturated steam is always when entering the superheater with a small amount of boiler water, saturated steam into the superheater absorb heat, water is evaporated into steam oven, and the boiler water containing salt is deposited on the inlet tube wall superheater. 3, disable corrosion prevention, mitigation method (1) In order to prevent or mitigate disabled corrosion protection measures should be adopted shutdown. Many shutdown protection methods, mainly divided into two categories: wet and dry protection protection. Wet disable protection commonly used in the short time, for example within one month. Wet common method is to protect the other peroxygen filled in boiler water, or an aqueous solution of alkali, maintaining a pressure of 0.3 ~ 0.5Mpa, to prevent air from leaking into the. (2) If a longer shutdown, or cold weather, in order to prevent freezing equipment, should be protected by a dry method. The method is: After shutdown, the temperature dropped to 70 ~ 80 ℃, the furnace let go all the water, using the water in the boiler will heat the entire heating surface evaporated to dryness, and dried with compressed air furnace without blowing vapor all off-contained anhydrous calcium chloride and then placed in the drum of the container. Per cubic meter of water volume ratio 0.5 ~ 1.0L of calcium chloride was placed (e.g., with lime according to 2kg / m3 basis), then the manhole is closed, periodically checked and found to be replaced when the desiccant into powder. (3) may be filled with nitrogen or ammonia gas charge protection, their preparation and use as a desiccant. Since ammonia is lighter than air, so protection during charging and ammonia, the ammonia gas should enter the upper exhaust air from the lower portion. Nitrogen is slightly lighter than air, can enter the upper portion of nitrogen from the exhaust air from the lower portion. To prevent air from leaking into, the pressure should be maintained 0.3-0.5Mpa, the pressure reduction should replenish ammonia or nitrogen.Free Chat
Copyright © 2020.Company name All rights reserved.